Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Sign Up to Walk/Run!' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Hope Builders 5K - Come Walk With Us!
CMOMs is once again a sponsor of the Hopebuilders 5k Run/Walk benefiting Levine Children’s Hospital! Join our team for a fun, family-friendly morning on October 14th! Older kids will enjoy running or walking with you, while younger kids can join the fun in a stroller. Or have a morning out with friends to support a great cause! We will join hundreds of family participants coming together to build hope for the sick and injured kids in our community. 100% of net proceeds benefit Levine Children’s Hospital.
This year will include a new event – Kids Helping Kids Day! Participating children and adults will be able to create unique items like get-well cards, blankets, and personal handprint tiles to lift the spirits of patients.
Visit www.hopebuilders5k.org for more event information, or email email@example.com.
Join our CMOMS Team!!
- Visit www.hopebuilders5k.org
- Click on "Join a Team" on left side of screen
- In the team field enter Charlotte Mothers of Multiples and click "Search for a Team.
- "Click on "Join."
- Select your "Registration Type" (you do not need to register kids if they will be in a stroller – only register kids who will be running or walking the course)
- Create a user login and complete the registration process!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Saturday, October 14, 2017, 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM
Carolinas Medical Center
1000 Blythe Boulevard Charlotte NC
1000 Blythe Boulevard
Members pay for their own charges